Visegrád Group Society for Developmental Biology
Supporting excellence in Developmental Biology throughout Czech Republic, Hungary Poland and Slovakia
The Inaugural Meeting of the Visegrád Group Society for Developmental Biology (V4SDB) took place in the Czech city of Brno between the 7-9th September 2018 (supported by the Visegrád Fund).
Download final programme
Download list of posters
Download abstract book
- Seven highly respected plenary speakers
- Poster sessions with selected abstracts (delegate talks) in sessions covering; early development, pluripotency & stems cells, mechanistic differentiation, tissue morphogenesis, developmental disease and EVO-DEVO.
- Free student specific sessions (before the main meeting 6-7th September 2018)
- Networking opportunities with conference banquet/ social evening
- Principle investigators & post-doctoral researchers – 120 EUR
- Graduate (Ph.D) students – 70 EUR
- Undergraduate (M.Sc and B.Sc) & technicians– 40 EUR